Falak Shabir Wiki, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Falak Shabir is one of Pakistan’s most famous singers. He is best known for his songs such as “Rog,” “Kuch Nahi Kiya,” “Aye Watan Ke Jiske,” “Channo Na Rahein,” “Mere Mehboob Ki Yaad Aayiyan,” “Tum Jo Chahta Hai,” “Hai Mera Dil Koi,” “Yeh Dosti Dunya Mein,” ”Jahan Teri Yehi Kahani,” “Shikwa,” “Ik Toh Phir Bhi Hota Hai,” ”Waqt Se Baat Ka,” “Zara Zara,” “Rang Rang Rehna,” “Nachle Beete,” “Meherbaan” and many others.
He is also well-known for his unique style of singing, especially during live performances where he performs unplugged versions of his hits. These are some of his most memorable performances:
1. On December 22, 2017, Falak performed a special show titled “Unplugged” at Lahore’s Indus Music Festival. This performance marked the singer’s return to performing after being diagnosed with cancer.
2. In 2018, Falak performed a concert called “Live From Karachi” along with other artists including Ali Azmat, Atif Aslam, Ali Haider, Farhan Saeed and Sabrina Yasmin.
3. Another notable performance took place in October 2018, when Falak sang the national anthem at the opening ceremony of the World Cup in England.
4. Falak has been nominated for several awards throughout his career. He won Best Male Singer Award at ARY Film Awards in 2012 for his hit song “Tu Hi Thi.”
5. Falak has received numerous nominations for different music categories over the years. His biggest win was in 2013 when he bagged the award for Best Pop/Rock Album for his album “Naal Main Gaadi.” He has also won the Hum Award for Best Performance in a Song Category four times.
The average height of men in Canada is 5 feet 10 inches tall, according to Statistics Canada. But what about women? What are the most common female heights?
According to Statistic Canada, the average height of Canadian women is 5 foot 4 inches tall. However, there are some notable exceptions. For example, the tallest woman in Canada is 5 foot 11 inches tall. Her name is Katerina Yerofeeva. She lives in Toronto, Ontario.
Katerina is one of just four Canadians whose height exceeds six feet. The others are:
• James Lacey (6 foot 3 inches), who lives in Calgary, Alberta;
• Michael O’Hara (6 foot 2 inches), who lives in Ottawa, Ontario; and
• Domenic DiCenzo (6 foot 7 inches), who lives in Hamilton, Ontario.
family and caste
Falak Shabir belongs from a Muslim family. His parents are businessmen. He has three brothers and one sister. There is no information regarding his wife and children.
Shabir got married to Sarah Khan on Wednesday, 14th July 2020. She is a famous Television Actress in Pakistan. They tied the knot at a beautiful ceremony held at a hotel in Karachi.
The couple met each other during the shooting of a TV serial called Wafa Sultan – A Woman Warrior. Sarah played the role of Wafa Sultan while he portrayed her husband.